Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MUSIK LOVES FASHION MONDAYS : MODEL

Kinshannta Hall

For many years, Kinshannta has always dreamed of becoming a BIG asset to the Fashion Industry.


Kinshannta Hall is currently a senior at the University of Southern Mississippi. Her major is Interdisplinary Studies with a minor in Fashion Merchandise and Community Health. For the past six months she has been modeling with a group by the name of "Imprezz Inc Model".
“I'm honored to be apart of this group and we normally do promotions, advertising, hosting, and programs etc”

@BIG AL'S 3RD ANNUAL CELEBRITY WEEKEND



She is very experienced, her first fashion show was with Sears theme "Back to School". She also interviewed by Maleeka Monroe Plummer, an upcoming tv host from Memphis, TN for her show entitled "INSTYLE".
This will be broadcast on August 2, 2011 @6pm exact on Comcast Channel 17.
Maleeka Monroe Plummer
“I was honored to be interviewed, she ask me alot of questions about the qualites I have and what I'm trying to pursue.”



She is currently working on her own website for her clothing line which will be available soon. The Title of her line will be "Doyel K".She intends on learning the diverse sides on the Fashion & Modeling Industry but, in the mean time master her current craft and continue to Rip the Runway!



To book Kinshannta for any shoots or events, please send your request to: kinshannta.hall@eagles.usm.edu

"I feel that as a model it is very important to present a positive image and to know the business aspects as well. I'm not afraid of the camera or the crowd, I feel that I have the qualifications, skills, to become a successful model in the fashion industry. I plan not only to model but own my own boutique which will include high fashion attire and nice shoes attire. As well, I'm dedicated and this is my dream. My goals are to be successful and accomplish being successful in the model industry. Fashion is my life, and I know it will take time for me to build my portfolio, but practice make perfect. Hopefully, I'm heading in the right direction with my career in the fashion industry."

No comments:

Post a Comment