Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Throwbakk Tuesday Music: Kelly Rowland


Kelly Rowland, is sexing up the summer music issue of Monarch Magazine. We've got her full bold new cover pic, plus what she had to say about her new job, her new album, and her new charity.


Ms. Kelly, who just rocked the 2011 BET Awards stage, spoke with Monarch magazine Editor, Kristen Rose-Anderson, to discuss her upcoming role as a member of the judging panel on British reality show, "The X-Factor," her new album Here I Am, and her charity - I Heart My Girlfriends.

On becoming an X Factor Judge: “I was excited about the opportunity above everything; to find new talent and to be a mentor.”

On new album, Here I Am: “I was able to take time and finish and be me. There are no limits, not even limits I put on myself.”

On her Charity, I Heart My Girlfriends: "Music is a high, but helping out young people - it's an outrageous high!"

Monarch's summer issue will be on stands Friday, July 1st.


 THROWBAKK VID:
  Nelly -Dilemna -Feat. Kelly Rowland
 
Kelly Rowland - Motivation - Feat. Lil Wayne

Kelly Rowland delivered one of the most anticipated moments of the BET Awards when she hit the stage with Trey Songz to perform her #1 single ‘Motivation’ for the first time.

 
After her hot performance, Kelly Rowland keeps the buzz going by dropping the cover art for her next album Here I Am.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment