Friday, June 24, 2011

FLOETRY FRIDAYS

*My Favorite Movie Inspired Me To Share This On My 6-Month Anniversary. Enjoy! :^)8

Vanilla Sky
Melancholy is the disease that I suffered from in latter 2010 after my heart was broken twice
And like a celestial being from beyond you healed me, once again returning bliss into my life
“That smile is going to be The Death of Me.” I thought when I first gazed upon your pics
Oh how my heart rate elevated as our lips danced in perfect harmony as we shared our One Kiss
One kiss that would be followed by many, many, many more – from a never ending well it would seem.
You allowed me to escape this dry reality and quenched my thirst for joy by way of a lucid wet dream.
Lucid dreams are dreams where the dreamer is aware that they are in an unconscious state
Girl of my dreams you’ve ascended from my fantasy and I experience your essence even when I am awake.
Although we’ve shared our ups and downs, nightmares and storms aside
If I were to live forever and a day, I’d choose to expire without your engaging presence by my side
Equally yoked our souls bond intermittently, painting the perfect picture reminiscent of Monet’s Vanilla Sky.
Forget everything your heart has experienced before today…Hold my hand and new horizons we shall discover…United we shall FLY.
by:
Titus J. "The Poet"

No comments:

Post a Comment