Monday, June 20, 2011

MUSIK LOVES FASHION MONDAYS : MODEL

 Darlissa "Diva Doll" Robinson

Darlissa "Diva Doll" Robinson is originally from Winona, Mississippi but, now resides in Virginia Beach. "Every since a child I have dreamed of modeling and seeing myself in magazines or on the cover.   
Hopefully, one day soon I will be blessed with that opportunuty.", she stated.



 She is currently interested in Commercial and Print Modeling.


 For bookings contact dadivadoll@gmail.com.








Jet Magazine Beauty of the Week - May 11th Issue

1 comment:

  1. Titus,

    Thank you so much for featuring me in your blog. I am very honored that you have chosen me and I really appreciate it! All of these years you have supported me and help me accomplish my dreams. Support from you and others in Mississippi, Virginia and Georgia makes me strive to do even more. You are a blessing and K.U.P.I.D. Inc. will continue to get my support and if you ever need anything please let me know!

    Darlissa

    ReplyDelete