Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Visual Video Stimulation: 600 Benz - Wale Feat. Rick Ross & Jadakiss

WALE
(Its not pronounced as ‘whale”. Nor as ‘wolly’. Its “Wall-Lay”)

Wale was part of the new school of rappers to emerge within the last couple years. And even though Wale had one of the biggest superstars on his official single (Lady Gaga on “Chillin”), his freshman debut album failed to meet expectations. My take, he took too long to release it. But either way, its a new year and for Wale that meant a freshly inked deal with  Rick Ross and Maybach Music Group.

I admit I was not a big pre-MMG Wale fan but, based upon his latest recordings I am starting to add some more tracks to my Ipod and understand why Wale signing with Rozay was a good move. Check out his latest 600 Benz - Wale featuring Rick Ross & Jadakiss.


#MMG

No comments:

Post a Comment