Friday, June 24, 2011

HAPPY 6-MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!

Ms. Cherry Hunt
*The Profile Pic That Started It All

"That smile's gonna be the end of me.", David Aames (Tom Cruise) Vanilla Sky
 ,^)8

“DEFINITION OF KHANGE”
The most painful thing in the world is to change. I’ve been the way that I am for all 29 years of my life. And I understand that, sometimes being where you are and who you are doesn’t always get you to who you suppose to become …who you suppose to be.  And ever since I met you I felt like it was that time…time for a change. It was time for a new beginning. A female like you not going to put up with the mess I usually be putting out in relationships. And I respect that. And I knew that in order to gain your admiration I was going to have to show you better than I could tell you. I’ve did all that playing around that I’ve wanted to do. I’m done with what I was gone do. That lifestyle doesn’t really turn me on no more. What turns me on is the poise that you got, the soul that you got. What turns me on is that you’d change someone like me, teach someone like me,  represent someone like me. And I know that isn’t easy at all times.  And for that I thank God for you, your patience, and your dedication to our relationship.
I <3 U –Titus J.

@QParker112 solo acoustic version of the 112 classic "Cupid"

I Dedikate My Favorite Song To You

#THANKYOU

No comments:

Post a Comment