Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Raven Symone Shows Off Her New Figure In Vibe Magazine


Raven Symone turns up the heat in a sexy black dress and red heels for her feature in Vibe’s Sexy Issue, on news stands now. She looks A-mazing! In the interview, she discusses the reaction to her recent weight loss, why she keeps it PG 13 and having to wear body pads for her new role in the new ABC Family series “State of Georgia”
On reactions to her weight loss
I find it funny that people now come up to me and say, ‘Wow, you are absolutely gorgeous’. I’m like, ‘I was beautiful before I lost weight. Egotistically speaking, I thought I was amazing’
On why she keeps it PG 13
It’s not so much about showing my sexy side because of the kids, I have to answer to my mama and brother, my dad and my grandparents, the ones I have to look in the eyes every day when I take my weave and eyelashes out.
On her new character
Ironically, my character is supposed to be the size that I was before. So I have to wear thicker body pads on the show.
Raven’s new show, “State of Georgia” follows the money strapped adventures of a woman who moves from New York to Georgia in hopes of becoming a famous actress. The show premieres Wednesday, June 23rd @ 8:30pm.


Who would have ever thought little Olivia from the Cosby Show Would Grow Up To Be Such An Attractive Young Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment